Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week 6, Days 4-7

Sorry to all my fans out there, I've been swamped!

Day 4
Oops, I just realised that I had run the 3.2 km today, and not yesterday. I rested yesterday. Serious runners must not take lightly their rest schedules. 

So yeah, today was run. Did think about playing tennis too but had headache in the end and napped instead.

Day 5
Tennis washed out. Again. Did the logical thing and took kids out for prata lunch.

Day 6
Thought of going running today but had to rush something out and worked all of last night and the morning to try to finish it. Tried to compensate by eating less (it's all relative).

Day 7
Opus and I played tennis. Neither of us really got into the zone today. :(

This is week has been a total washout for me. Must do better next week!



No comments: