Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 6, Day 3

Have this irritating throat discomfort for the past week or so, and it doesn't help in the should-i-run-or-shouldn't-i debate I constantly have with myself.  In the end, ran on treadmill for the first time I finished 3.2km! Woo hoo!! Broke out mooncake to celebrate. 

Good news - could run for the whole duration, and burnt almost 200 calories!
Bad news - had headache for the rest of the day, and mooncake probably set me back by 300 calories. Or more. Also, weighing machine showed that I'd put on 1.3kilos just over the weekend. Feeling more jiggly too, in the middle. How annoying.

Opus- is it still 3.2km next week? I've lost the schedule....

2 comments:

opus2 said...

nope - next week we start 3.6km. actually, i found yet another 5k training schedule on the Runner's World website and it's even more intense than ours!

running stitch said...

3.6 already??!! I hardly got to break myself in for 3.2. BTW - collection of stuff is 11 and 12 Oct I think. Wanna go together after Bedok Reservoir run?