Monday, September 1, 2008

Week 5, Days 5-7 and Week 6 Day 1

Week 5 Day 5

My memory fails me.... Oh wait, there was tennis but got rained out about 15 minutes into session. For the first time ever I had a solo lesson! Was panting and trying to maintain dignity while returning the balls. But I bet it didn't look pretty. On the bright side the coach said I play like Henin - possibly selective listening since I could only hear my heart pounding and I'm sure Henin's coach never asked her to bring home a modified fishing rod to practice forearm top-spins.

Week 5 Days 6 & 7 and Week 6 Day 1

Week 6!! Not long now!

Did nothing the past 3 days even remotely related to exercise. Unless you count 3 days of nonstop eating (only interrupted by sleep and toilet breaks) it as "muscle building". Helped build sand structures, and play a round of Happy Family though.

Must get back on track! 


1 comment:

opus2 said...

week 6!!! no time left!!!

yes, i harvested another bag of bunny fur. more matted fur though all a nice snowy white - from the chin/chest area.