Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 16: Day 7

Ran my 6k route today. It was tough-going, really tough. Felt tired almost the whole way and it was a mental struggle to keep pushing. In the end I made it, but only barely. I was really going at a pathetic plodding speed - the sort of speed where you're basically walking. But with more effort.

And, earlier in the day I bought some Vaseline! Yup. My brother bought some too after I insisted he was going to need it if he was going to run the marathon (which he is, in December). And I also got mocked mercilessly for having chafed while running 5k. Hmph. Some people chafe more than others, ok.

2 comments:

running stitch said...

that is mean.... hide his vaseline and that'll teach him

opus2 said...

well actually he wasn't the one who mocked me... heheh.