Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week 4, Day 3

Oh, it's really week 4 already??

I rested today too! We are definitely on the right track; I am so pleased. 

I thought about konnyaku jelly too! (I hope you're not eating yours in bed, Opus.) But got a surprise homemade WHOLE pandan cake to take home after delicious homemade (by same person) Thai lunch (spicy-sourish tanghoon  salad with shrimp, Thai chicken green curry and fried chicken wings). Mmmm.

I've been pretty good with supplements too. Dang, have a strange twinge in right knee that won't quit. Urgh.

3 comments:

opus2 said...

where is this person with the free Thai food and WHOLE pandan cakes?! mmmm.

is this twinge like a weird little twinge that comes and goes and it makes you kind of want to scratch it and it's very annoying?

running stitch said...

Did I ever tell you about my German-speaking Thai friend? She hosted fellowship lunch yesterday at her place. Authentic Thai food! Pandan cake made with pandan grown in her garden! i was the only one who got to bring cake home, and a WHOLE pandan cake too!

the twinge - it feels like there's a bubble under the skin where the knee is. Maybe it's the bends, but localised at right knee, and without having gone under water at all.... and it's not itchy.

opus2 said...

lucky you! (cake)

poor you! (knee) how can it be the bends??