Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 4: Day 1

Week 4!! And, I cannot run to save my life. Just pathetic.

Today I ran just 2k but tried to do some interval training/fartlek type running. It was good, pushing myself to run faster and take bigger strides than my usual plodding. But man, I don't think I managed to run fast for more than 100 metres at a time.

And once, while I was "sprinting", I kept pace with a middle-aged man who was jogging beside me! My "sprint" = old man's jog!! Argh.

Then again, maybe he picked up his pace so that he wouldn't be beat by a girl. Ha.

3 comments:

running stitch said...

what is it with old people who are so fast?? i see these rotund senior citizens who are just so speedy! how do they do it?

opus2 said...

they cheat

running stitch said...

ok, I'm going to google "how to cheat in running" now