Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 3 , Days 6 & 7 and Week 4, Day 1

Getting tardy at this! 

Let's see now....
Week 3, Day 6
Rested, since I ran on Friday. Realised that diet goes to pot on weekends. Had HUGE bowl of bak chor mee pok (extra chilli and vinegar) for lunch, then XL waffle with gelato for dessert. Went looking for mooncake and bought 1 double-yolk lotus paste baked skin mooncake for after-dinner. Resisted buying a whole box in case they sucked and I would have to waste calories just to finish them.

Dinner was chicken rice.  Then mooncake. It was good! Am officially on a mooncake hunt.... must find more of similar variety, plus pumpkin seeds!

Week 3, Day 7
Chicken rice for lunch (I know, I know) and as per normal when we eat at my parents', it was a eat-until-it-comes-out-of-ears-sized serving. Watched Phelps receive gold medal #8. How inspiring, and at the same time depressing when I think of my own state of un-fitness. 

Then played tennis in the afternoon. Opus had the giggles. The way we played made her laugh. Sigh.

Week 4, Day 1
Woke up with insect bites on face! Urgh.

HOT! Was considering going to the stadium to run again but the lack of shelter during run made me decide otherwise. Ended up at the beach again. This time, had my watch along and refused to look at it till I was halfway done, and then again only when I finished. I ran non-stop for half an hour! Still no clue how far (or not) it was though.

2 comments:

opus2 said...

ooh mooncake with pumpkin seeds is the BEST! hard to find these days, though, right? everyone's getting all fancy with their mooncakes. bah.

running stitch said...

yes the "western" type mooncakes must die! or their bakers.