Saturday, August 2, 2008

Week 1: Day 6

Erm, day 6 isn't a rest day, runningstitch.

But, no matter, I shall not hold it against you because I am not running either. Heheh. I don't have the time today cos I'm off participating in a 24-hour Playwriting Competition. I really have no idea why I joined. In fact, I am there now, and instead of writing a PLAY, I am writing a blog entry.

I'll make sure to run tomorrow. It's one and a half hours into the competition, and I've eaten one chocolate cupcake with peanut butter frosting, and one oatmeal raisin cookie (mm). I'm going to have a cup of tea now.

postscript: oh, you exercised yesterday. Oh, I get it now. Well, what about your one hour walk on Sunday? Hmmm?

1 comment:

running stitch said...

how can anyone possibly write for 24 hours straight? it was wise of you to take snack and recreational breaks, to keep up the spirits and energy