Monday, October 20, 2008

T minus 6

Almost there, and getting in some last minute panic training.

Took firstborn to the beach today, excited to try out my new Nike+ Sports Kit. Son decides he will cycle alongside, though I suggest the skate-scooter. I start to run and he falls behind; I had expected him with wheels to be far ahead! Run back to check on him, and he's all blubbery and exclaiming that I am an "absolute madman" because I was running so fast. Whaaaaat? Also complains about pain everywhere, though sprints away once I am towing his bike back to the car. Grrr.

With all the starts and stops, running on the spot and running back and forth, my Nano reported over 6km and 45+ minutes! I really need to calibrate this thing properly. It's probably a little nuts by the "running" pattern today.

1 comment:

opus2 said...

"absolute madman"!! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Also, maybe this is why you are so fit. Cos you run lots of kms just running after your kids!!