Saturday, April 4, 2009

Steady Decline / Widening of the Great Divide

I continue to eat runningstitch's dust...

I haven't been running regularly for the past few months and have been too distraught to blog. But starting last week, I've finally (finally!) managed to get back into the old rhythm. Need to - 10k coming up! So been running usually about 3.5 to 4.5k.

What I've discovered is that running in the gym is a whoole different story to running on the road. On the treadmill I get to keep a steady pace and that really helps. I manage 4, 5k pretty ok. But on the roads, a bit of incline and I'm thrown out of whack. Did a very slow 3.5 today. Ugh. If I do more, like 4.5k, it's a struggle!

p.s. good news: my dead earphones aren't dead after all! They've come back to life! Yay! They're a bit iffy, but still working...

No comments: