Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beach

Ran at the beach, at 10am. Hot, hot , hot!! And I think my Ipod+Nike sensor has died. Boo!! And I just found out that the battery (no more juice, methinks) can't be replaced. GRRRR.

So, if you are checking my Ipod+ page and no new miles clocked, don't just assume I'm not running. I probably am not running, but don't assume, it's discouraging.

I find that more and more I have to click my hip back into place!

Ran a little at the gym on Tuesday morning, finished about 4km in half an hour. Not good. Plus, got severely zapped when trying out heart rate sensor.

Need water! Wonder how's Opus doing??

1 comment:

opus2 said...

Died?? Already?? You have an ipod+ page?? Where? Why isn't it linked on the left? Do it - now!

i dont' know why you think 4k in half an hour is not good - cos that's what i did last week and i was very pleased with myself. ha.