Tuesday, April 7, 2009

At least it makes you smarter

Running makes you smarter. Proven. It's the endorphins, or the adrenaline, or the blood pumping through your veins, or the sweat... or something.

Anyway after my run today, while I was cooling off, I decided to play the "Who Has The Biggest Brain?" app on my phone. I knew I'd be smarter from running, so I wanted to test it out. For days I've been hooked on the game and I haven't been able to beat my high score that I set the first time I played it. And sure enough, I played it after my run today and broke my high score! Yay! An even higher cyborg brain score! (runningstitch, play it on fb!)

1 comment:

running stitch said...

Yay, you!

I want to give up FB. I don't like to tell all and sundry what I'm doing/thinking/going to do/feeling.

And I've removed Bejeweled from my applications list. Not nice, not blinking for a whole minute, for many minutes one after another....