Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week 1: Day 4

Is it only day 4?

This morning I overslept and missed tennis! Argh. I felt sooo bad.

So, I had to run my 2.4k today again. Just ran it at about 4 in the afternoon, and it was HOT. I think over the past week I must have pulled a muscle cos I have a.... pulled muscle.. in my back, and then after the run, slight twinges/cramping in a couple of places. I have to be better about warming up and cooling down. Talk about getting old. And still, all this drama over a measly 2.4k, ha ha.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's rest day!!

2 comments:

running stitch said...

Orrrrrr, Mr Ong waited for you? Have lesson tomo, but both kids coming with me now. It may all go very wrong

running stitch said...

p/s I detest stretching but am forcing self to do it, urgh