Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 1: Day 3

I ran approximately 2.4k today and it was not a pretty sight! Nor sound.

I ended up a sweaty, wheezing, panting, runny-nosed mess. Ugh. Don't all these little school kids have no trouble running 2.4k all the time? I remember even when I was in school, I was always last. All these other kids would just breeze by. Even kids who weren't athletic at all - not that I am either - would have less trouble than I. It's genetic, I tell you. I am most definitely athletically-challenged. Let this blog be a heartwarming, inspiring tale of one (or two) person's fight to overcome her condition of non-athleticism.

I think I took about half an hour too! Man.

1 comment:

running stitch said...

there, there. tomo it is gym-treadmill day. 1.5 miles!! gotta google this right after i post and find out how far that is in km.

think happy thoughts!