Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where everybody?

...namely, runningstitch!

Well, we did it - the 10k at the Sundown Marathon. Woo hoo!

I was happy with what I accomplished since it was the second 10k I'd participated in, but the first 10k I'd *run* the whole way. Yay! I hope that my time is better than the first one I run-walked... Though oddly I don't think I felt that exhausted at the end, so I dunno, may I ran really really really slowly.

Too bad the event wasn't the most organised, my biggest grouse being that neither runningstitch nor I saw the clock!! I don't know know what my timing is! Grr. I'll have to wait till the website or whatever, and I hope that comes through soon.

But, on the brighter side: the beer after the 10k was FANTASTIC.

Oh, and best part of the run: when a woman easily passed me at the 6k mark WHILE merrily SMS-ing on her phone. Gah.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Beer? Haha. I went home and whacked a big bowl of curry chicken.

Keep running and posting!