Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun Fact #1: Running is tiring

First, I took the dogs for a walkie, then I took myself for a run. I love running at dusk. The dullness of running was much improved with the lack of sun and slight breeze on my face. Ah.

I ran/walk and trudged my way through 3k. Not too bad for a start as I painfully work my way back to fitness. Some people might consider 3k just a warm up. But those people are jerks.

I have to say, even though I've stopped running for so long, I think the running I've been doing for the past few years has done some good, still! Starting from scratch isn't the same as last time - I think it's easier to pick up where you left off.

Still have a ways to go. Left foot, right foot, left foot...

Now, I want to sleep.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

harros!!! so glad you're posting again!